The News Spy | Overview
The News Spy offers all investors an option to make money from the cryptocurrency market. It is an automated trading platform for cryptocurrency. The News Spy works with a complex algorithm and trading robots that can find the best cryptocurrency transactions in the market. The system is completely autonomous. All an investor needs to do to start making money with The News Spy is to fund their account and activate the trading robots which do all the work.
There are so many people doing working extra hours or doing other businesses as a side hustle. Working from 9 to 5 these days hardly provides enough finances to meet our needs. It is important to have extra income. In my profession, there is a golden opportunity for everyone who wants to start earning a passive income without stress.
Many people are already making money with auto-trading platforms for cryptocurrency because it is so easy to become rich with these systems. All you need to do is register an account, make a deposit, and the trading robots do all the work.
To help our readers know more about auto trading cryptocurrencies and the best platforms to use, we have reviewed The News Spy. We chose to focus on the News Spy because the platform already has a large audience, online, we found out that so many people are interested in investing with The News Spy but they don’t have enough information to make a final decision. Hopefully, our report will help.
We have tested the features of The News Spy and from our experience; this is an easy to use and reliable means to make money from the cryptocurrency market without stress. The News Spy has been developed, and managed by a team of professionals who make a commission from the profits the system generates for its users.
Here’s more information about our experience during this review
Is the News Spy Legit?
We have reliable information to show that The News Spy is legit and the platform delivers on all its promises. Our experience during this review has been wonderful. My team has not had it so easy before when testing auto trading platforms for cryptocurrency. We are happy with our findings; it only means that there is one more trusted automated trading system for cryptocurrency that can make investors very rich. We were able to conclude that The News Spy is a legit site for trading cryptocurrency by having our experience with the platform. We opened an account, tested the live trading function and all other features on the auto-trading platform. We also earned a profit after our live trading session. It didn’t end there, our withdrawal request was successfully processed and the funds sent to my bank account. This was enough proof to confirm that this is one of the best and trusted automated trading platforms for cryptocurrency.
Here’s a summary of our findings regarding the News Spy platform
- The trading process and other operations on The News Spy are fast and accurate. These are two critical factors necessary for successful transactions.
- The auto trading platform is user-friendly and can be accessed in over 150 countries. This means more people can make money with the News Spy without stress.
- All transactions on the auto trading platform have a high chance of success. This is one of the reasons so many people are making money with The News Spy.
- There are no restrictions on withdrawals; users can have access to their funds when they need it, withdrawals are fast, and the payout is accurate.
Official Website, Login Page, and Members Area: thenewsspy.com
Proof of Fraud
Here’s a screenshot of the official News Spy website with Erik Finman (the rich kid with glasses). You can see it includes a signup section and some hyped up messages about a “high-Tech software which lets you earn like the big boys do”. Additionally, this corrupt scam uses the stickers and logos of accredited news sites like CNBC and Coin Desk as a way to lend legitimacy to the scheme. In fact, the exact opposite is true and those logos are genuine, but the News Spy software was never listed on any of them.
The News Spy Registration Page
Moving forward, below is the testimonials section of the News Spy crypto app. If you look closely on the bottom right-hand side you will see an image of a man named “Dean S.” from the US. This man is actually a cheap fiverr actor and his name is David. He also has a websites where he tries to teach marketing tricks, but we are not impressed as it looks very amateurish by design.
The News Spy Fake Testimonials
And finally here is the News Spy fake app diagram, where they try to illustrate how the software actually works. Tried out this software and obviously its a bogus app which was designed to get you to lose money. This illustration is a sleazy attempt to bait you, and yes it does look very professional and convincing but that is exactly what makes it that much more dangerous.
The News Spy Review
The News Spy SCAM is promoted as a software which “disrupts” the trading scene and as a unique system which generates money for you by only working a few minutes daily. Obviously we don’t believe these liars, and their phony story about a news intelligence hub which analyzes news and trends from across the globe. The facts are taken out completely of context and whats really happening here is that they are using the media hype around Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies to peddle their dirty signals software. Obviously, the signals are set to lose and that is the only guaranteed fact here. There is no genuine code or trading algorithm, its just some parameters set on random trading packaged to look good and sound attractive.
The News Spy Review – Test Results Explained!
The first thing a trader looks for in a review about a trade asset or trading platform is whether it is fraudulent or not. This is so because nobody wants to invest their money on a platform with hopes of high ROI only to be caught up in a nasty experience where profits are retracted and at the end of the day, the capital also can’t be withdrawn.
It is absolutely normal in trading systems for total losses to occur, however, these losses should be caused by market changes which were unpredictable. But, in a situation where this loss is as a result of the fraudulent service of the provider, this is definitely a disaster as trust was betrayed.
A close observation of all available reports, web analysis, and test reports suggest that The News Spy robot is likely to be a trustworthy system. Also, security is guaranteed in this system as the various tests suggest that all the integrated brokers are regulated.
Our conclusion is based on an analysis of users reviews and therefore should not be taken as a guarantee of profitability.
Why trade with The News Spy?
If you are not sure about trading with the News Spy, you can, of course, have a look at other robots that we believe to be reliable, such as Crypto Revolt and Bitcoin Code. If you want to know more about the News Spy and why trading with it is a good idea, we have put together a brief list :
- The News Spy appears to be suitable for all kinds of users. There is no need for you to be a professional investor or a finance expert to use this bot. That is actually the whole purpose of an auto-trading system: to facilitate the trading experience and make it accessible to users of all backgrounds. That is why the trading platform is so simple to use but has all the necessary tools to follow investment strategies.
- Software sophistication. The algorithm the News Spy is based on is said to allow the system to make profitable trades for you within seconds. The trades are never random or lucky. The robot is capable of analysing shifts in the market and financial news in real-time and places trades accordingly. The News Spy robot assures that whenever the trades are placed you are likely to see returns because of their reported success rate of above 80%. Once again, we have not tested the robot and therefore cannot guarantee the truthfulness of these claims.
- Demo account available. If you want, you have the option of trying a demo account first. We advise users to try trading in demo mode first, no matter how experienced they may be. If you are new to a platform, it is always good to get familiar with the software before involving real money in your trading experience.
- Dedicated customer support. Customer support is often not considered when reviewers test platforms. We believe it to be one of the most important aspects of a trading platform because that is who you go to whenever you have a problem. If the service is not good enough, it could ruin your whole trading experience. The customer support services at the News Spy appear to be of a high standard and great professionalism. You can contact them 24/7 via email and they will respond really quickly.
Can You Make Money With the News Spy?
According to user testimonials and reviews, it is possible to make money with this software. Of course, we are not sure how much exactly. Bear in mind that there is always a risk to lose capital on platforms like this. That is why we have made a list of a few things you should do before you start, to counterbalance the risks involved.
- Start small – Start trading with small amounts and allow yourself to have enough time to understand how the platform works. The minimum you are required to deposit to start trading is $250 and that is where you should start from. If you see that you are making money you can increase your deposit amounts gradually.
- Withdraw your profits – Whenever you make money, make sure you withdraw at least 25% of it and keep it. Do not invest everything you earn because you risk losing it.
- Follow the expert’s advice – If you are not sure what trading settings to have on the News Spy, you can have a look at online videos and tutorials on the best strategies to adopt. Just use the one you think is best for you and give it a try, if it does not work, move on to the next one. Try to be patient, you may not see returns right at the beginning, especially if you are new to the crypto world.
- Only invest what You can afford to lose. This is very important. Please invest amounts that will not affect your financial circumstances. Invest amounts that you are prepared to lose and that will not have an impact on your life in any way. Of course, the more you invest the more you can earn, but please do that within the limits of your financial possibilities.
Why should you use News Spy?
My team is made up of some of the best software engineers, so it means a lot that we were impressed with the News Spy system. It is in the class of other excellent software such as the Crypto Revolt and Bitcoin Code. Here are some reasons you should consider using this software, as deduced from our review;
- Everyone can use News Spy. The developers have made it easy for all users to register and start using News Spy by making the platform responsive and available globally. All you need is a smartphone or laptop to access the platform online. Now more people can start earning from cryptocurrency markets and leveraging the best currency pairs to make more profit. The developers saw a need to create a platform that can be used by everyone without first paying much money for a formal cryptocurrency trading class.
- High win rate. We tested the News Spy automated trading platform and discovered it has an estimated win rate of 88%. This is impressive; it means all users stand a high chance of earning much more as passive income. The win rate means trades outcomes are not based on luck but extensive market analysis.
- Demo account feature. You know it is good when there is a demo account. We enjoy reviewing automated trading software; however, it is important that all platforms create a demo account which helps users understand how automated cryptocurrency trading works before making a live trade.
- 24/7 Customer support. We tested the customer support system and got a fast response. This is helpful when you need quick answers regarding trades or other features of the News Spy platform. We were impressed with the quick response and efficiency of the staff handling our queries.
|The best choice|| The News Spy is NOT a scam
High Profit Ratio
Easy & Fast Withdrawals
Works also via App
How Much in Earnings is Possible with News Spy?
A quick answer to this question is this- you can make much money to grow your passive income portfolio consistently. Here’s the thing, higher deposits increase your chances of earning more on the platform. However, it is best to start with the minimum deposit of $250 and start earning before investing more. Averagely, current users of the software have earned as high as $1,500 a day from automated trades. The system lowers the risks in cryptocurrency trading regarding the volatile market.
After testing this trading platform, we decided to write some smart tips for all users;
- Start with the minimum investment. It is best that you start with a deposit of $250 when you start trading live. This approach gives you a chance to study the system and understand how News Spy automated trading works. Over time, you can increase your deposit to earn more.
- Always withdraw your profit. It is a great idea to withdraw your profit and reinvest the capital. This is how you can grow your passive income over time.
- Keep learning about cryptocurrency trading. I know the system does all the work for you, but it is a great idea to know more about the market. You can find important information to select better currency pairs and earn more money. There’s so much information online and videos you can watch to learn more.
- Invest your disposable income. Your disposable income is what you have left after handling essential bills and financial commitments. It is money you can use to grow your passive income instead of throwing parties. Investing is always a great idea. You should stay within safety limits by investing only what you can afford to lose.
We have created a list of other excellent automated trading robots that can help you earn massive profits.
Is there a Mobile App for News-Spy?
Currently, we know there is no mobile app for News Spy, you won’t find it on your mobile App store, we already checked. However, we did confirm that the website is always available on mobile browsers through your smartphone, or you can use a laptop.
- Will I make money trading with the News Spy?
We can confirm that you stand a very high chance of making money every day by using this trading software. We have tested all its features, and my team made a live trade which was very successful. Averagely, you can earn as high as $1,500 daily.
- Are there a specific number of available openings for account creation on News Spy platform?
We didn’t confirm the limit, but there are no restrictions to creating an account at the time we checked.
- Is News Spy platform for affiliate marketing?
No, it isn’t, News Spy is an automated trading platform for cryptocurrency. All its features are designed for trading cryptocurrency pairs against regular currencies such as the USD.
- How long will I have to use the tool daily to make a profit?
Not very long, in our case, we initiated a live trade in less than fifteen minutes, and the system did all the work after that.
- How much is required to create an account?
It is free; you will not need to pay any money to create your News Spy account.
- How fast is the withdrawal process?
We tested this feature, and it is impressive, the withdrawal process for any value is completed in less than 24-hours.
The News Spy Review: Our Conclusions
At the end of this review, we are happy with the discoveries we have made and the outstanding opportunities created by the News Spy software. Everyone can create an account and start earning. It is a safe online platform, and the fast processes give all users an edge in the cryptocurrency market. We plan to keep our new account and continue trading to earn more profit.
The News Spy software significantly increases every user’s chances of earning from Bitcoin trades; it is much better, intelligent, and faster than attempting a manual trade. The high win rate is also a great feature that increases the chances of all users to earn much profit.
We found out that the management team of this maintaining the News Spy platform include highly trained software engineers and web analysts. This means the system is here to stay with such a team working tirelessly to ensure every there are no downtimes on the platform.
News Spy has a uniquely designed user interface that is responsive and adaptable to different devices and computers. The process of creating an account is smooth and fast. Also, all transactions and user information are protected from unauthorised access. The intelligent robots can extensively analyse market signals non-stop, 24/7, this gives all users an excellent advantage in the cryptocurrency market.
|The best choice|| The News Spy is NOT a scam
High Profit Ratio
Easy & Fast Withdrawals
Works also via App